Welcome to Wednesday’s live blog where we’ll keep you up to date with the latest developments in the cycling world.
After confirming that the B&B Hotels-KTM team has collapsed due to lack of sponsorship, we will have all the updates on the ongoing development of B&B Hotels-KTM.
– 9:20 – Primož Roglič shares more details on his return to fitness after shoulder surgery
– 9:52 – Team Uno-X Pro Cycling slammed for stance on B&B Hotels-KTM situation
– 9:55 – Bahrain Victory teases new team ahead of 2023 season
Gear – 10:52 – Chris Froome warns of long-term dangers of Covid-19
– 11:02 – Strava staff recently laid off about 15% of staff
– 11:19 – Is Pierre Rolland coming back to TotalEnergies?
– 11:42 – B & B Hotels-KTM, team expected to sign Mark Cavendish collapses
– 14:50 – Ineos Grenadiers confirm part of Tom Pidcock’s cross country calendar
Remco Evenepoel retakes Giro d’Italia lead with a second over Geraint Thomas in stage nine time trial
Who leads the Giro d’Italia 2023 after stage nine?
CW Live: Jonathan Milan wins Giro d’Italia stage 2; Chaos surrounds KoM jersey; Snow forces route change; Annemiek van Vleuten wins Vuelta Femenina; Cyclist with Russian military ties